All of these are great resources if you’re looking for the original Thai lyrics to a song~
More Thai entertainment sites
– FunFunThai – A Korean-language blog on Thai culture and entertainment~
– Lovefia’s Blog – A blog with lakorn reviews, recaps, and musings~
– SawasdeeMusic – For Indonesian fans, a blog with Indonesian song translations
– Simply Here – A blog with all sorts of talks about Asian stars and entertainment
– TVB and Thai Lakorns – A site with quotes and summaries of TVB and Thai TV dramas~
– Fakhri.id – An Indonesian site with translations and news of Thai entertainment~
Other Asian music translation sites
– Ton-Mai Plastic – My neglected Japanese song lyrics translation blog. Kind of a practice for my Japanese skills, and again figured I should share it too. I’ve been studying Japanese for a while now, but I’m far from fluent, so it’s not near as extensive as my Thai blogs hahaa.
– Gua Zai Suliao Shu Shang – My neglected Chinese song lyrics translation blog. Yup, don’t want all those years of Chinese study to fade away with lack of use.
– Musicbox Translations – A blog with plenty of Japanese song lyric translations
Learning Thai resources
– Women Learn Thai (and men too :P) – A handy site with news and resources to keep any farangs motivated learning Thai! 🙂
– LiveFluent.com – A language-learning blog with resources and reviews not only for learners of Thai, but also many other languages~
If you’d like to exchange links, let me know 🙂